Filtering by Category: Events
This Thursday we're switching it up! Want to run? Still meeting at 6:30pm and running at 7pm at the Under Armour Brand House, 583 Broadway b/t Houston & Prince. BUT:
We'll have Under Armour Run Athlete and Olympic Gold Medalist Natasha Hastings in the house!
Meet & greet Natasha as she preps for the Millrose Games on Saturday; the first 50 RSVPs are receiving a pair of kicks from Under Armour's new Record Equipped line, which help you assess your training potential with a built-in jump test. An Under Armour expert will set you up before we head out for regular Thursday night miles at 7pm!
*RSVP to email@example.com and bring your ID for post-run Happy Hour hanging.
Meet at 6:30pm | Run at 7pm | Beer & Tacos 8-10pm
Our normal night, our normal style run, but a way bigger hang + eat + drink session after. We've been running out of the Under Armour Brand House for about 4 months now and figure it's time to have a proper house warming party for the homies alongside our Under Armour Run family.
Join us Thursday, June 16, 2016 to RUN and hang at the Brand House with DJ Ruckus, tacos, beer, and the NBA Finals Game 6 between the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers showing on the massive screen inside the store.
What to Expect:
- Meet at 6:30pm at 583 Broadway b/t Houston & Prince ready for a 5.7 mile out & back route
- We'll have bag-check, shirts (first come, first serve), shoe trials, changing rooms, a glimpse at what UA is all about, and a quick review of the route before leaving to run at 7pm
- Unlike normal Thursday runs, we'll have a few extra runners on-hand to help make sure no one gets left behind or lost, so of course ALL PACES WELCOME. (We encourage you to peep the route in advance though.)
- After the run, we'll have DJ Ruckus spinning along with tacos & beer from 8-10pm
- Game 6 of the Warriors vs. Cavaliers NBA Finals will be on the huge screen at 9pm, so don't worry, you won't miss the start of the action!
SHOE TRIALS & CUSTOMIZATION | BAG CHECK
DJ RUCKUS | TACOS | BEER | GAME 6
Everything's better in the dark, which is why our Brooklyn Half After-Party is going down when the sun does. Saturday, May 21, 2016, after the Brooklyn Half Marathon and the other day parties...
Resident Runners is "Out to Cruise" for the
After-Dark Brooklyn Half After-Party
Father Knows Best
9pm - 2am
611A Wilson Ave, Brooklyn, NY
(Yep, way out in Bushwick. Take the L train to Wilson Ave.)
$5 beer + shot all night
Music by Dollar Slice, Little Lady, Deep Dish, and Bhavin