You vs. the Year Challenge: Run 1000km in 2016
You vs. the Year
It's time. A new year. New resolutions. And a new Challenge. The "You vs. the Year" Challenge from Under Armour is one year-long goal: Run 1000km in 2016. We're taking it, are you?
How To Take the Challenge
- Sign up for the challenge here: undrarmr.co/youvstheyearRC
- Use MapMyRun or any MapMyFitness app (Endomondo for runners outside of the U.S. & Canada) to track your runs from January 1 - December 31, 2016
- Log up to 2 runs per day to go toward your challenge goal of 1000km
- Each week you log a run, you also get a chance to win exclusive UA run gear
- Join the Challenge anytime; runs on and after January 1, 2016 will be retroactively included
- Tag your runs and posts on Instagram/Twitter with #YouVSTheYear @UARunning @ResidentRunners to keep up with everyone taking on the Challenge
Track your progress and view your status on the You vs. the Year leaderboard on MapMyRun. You'll be able to see how you stack up against Eric, Ray, and Rahsaan of Resident Runners plus be the first to find out about local training runs and UA Run experiences in your city.
Exclusive: Click below to request a Resident Runners code for FREE MVP Membership to MapMyRun